A Complete Guide to Weed and THC Vape Pens
At one point, most cannabis enthusiasts relied on joints and one-hitters as their primary form of consumption. However, with continued advancements in the cannabis industry and a global push for cannabis normalization and legalization.. It should not surprise anyone to see innovative new products like a THC Vape pen hit the market. Individuals who enjoy cannabis on the go discreetly have likely turned their attention toward THC Vape pens. Also known as THC vapes, Vape Pens are discreet and compact devices that provide convenient cannabis consumption on the go with a single press of a button. Let’s explore the world of THC Vape Pens to understand better what they are, how they work, and what you need to know before you buy one.
What Are THC Vape Pens?
THC Vape Pens can feature THC, Full Spectrum CBD, or even Delta-9 THC. These vape pens are specially formulated to deliver powerful vaping experiences from the palm of our hands.
A THC vape pen will operate based on two simple elements: a battery to heat the cannabis and whatever is holding the actual cannabis itself, primarily a cartridge featuring cannabis oil. The heating element is the most critical aspect of the vaporizing product and is typically powered by a lithium-ion battery.
Some batteries are rechargeable, and others are entirely replaceable, depending on the brand. Consume the heated oil for a better and more effective THC and CBD delivery.
THC pens can manifest in several shapes and sizes with even more extensive features. There are desktop, handheld, and even communal vaporizers meant to be used by multiple people at once.
How Can I Use THC Vape Pens?
It has never been easier to begin consuming cannabis through THC Vape pens. New models on the market are exceedingly easy to use, often with a simple no-button inhalation option.
Charge the BatteryMake sure that your THC vape pen is completely charged with the cartridge or cannabis properly placed in its chamber. Most batteries need a few hours to charge, so don’t worry about getting right down to business. You are ready to go once the battery is charged. However, this still depends on the brand.
Load Your VaporizerOnce you’ve got your battery completely charged, it is time to load the vaporizer itself. We’ll explore the different types of vaporizing pens below, but most pens utilize a threaded 510 insert. Your cartridge should easily thread into place.If you have an oil vaporizer, simply thread your cartridge into the chamber as outlined above.If you have a dry herb vaporizer, now is the time to add bud to the chamber.
Get Down To BusinessSome THC pens will operate without any buttons, thus allowing the individual to enjoy a hands-free drawing experience with convenience as the primary motivating factor. Simply inhale from the mouthpiece of a fully charged vape to enjoy the effects.
What Types of THC Vape Pens Are There?
Thanks to the rapidly growing cannabis industry, Canadian shoppers have never had more cannabis options to choose from. Shoppers looking to delve into the world of THC vape pens will want to know what they are getting into first regarding their options.
Let’s explore each style of the vape pen currently available on the market while discussing its intrinsic benefits and downsides.
DisposableBuilt as a solid piece of technology, disposable vape pens are ready to use once they are taken out of their container. Arriving to the customer as a fully-charged product, shoppers simply unbox their vaporizer before inhaling from its mouthpiece to enjoy the benefits of the product. The longevity of a disposable vape pen will depend on the size of the disposable pen, the viscosity of its liquid, and how many times you hit the device.
RecyclableIndividuals looking to enjoy vaporizing as a regular part of their cannabis experience will likely want to opt for recyclable vaporizers. Refill the cartridges as many times as necessary. Purchase a secondary oil product for an easier refill. You reduce waste and improve the cannabis experience if you refill your vape oil cartridges.
THC PensTHC vape pens are all the rage throughout Canada and the rest of the West. It features concentrated cannabis oil reaching the 90% THC range. THC Pens are available in disposable and refillable cartridges. Shoppers looking to enhance their vaporizing experience should be interested in Live Resin vapes to experience the full breadth of the cannabis experience.
CBD / Other PensWhile THC is the primary cannabinoid deployed in vape pens, it is far from the only substance on the market. Shoppers looking to reduce anxiety without adding any THC to their system can instead rely on CBD pens. Cannabidiol is a secondary cannabinoid found within the cannabis plant. CBD purportedly helps to reduce inflammation, relieve pain, and even provide relaxation.
Are There Benefits to Vaping With THC Pens?While utilizing a THC pen may seem like a dramatic departure from the classic joint or blunt, it is a positive change for many people. Many benefits come with vaping via a THC pen, so let’s outline a few of those advantages below.
- Portable / Discreet – Take cannabis wherever you need it through the convenience of a discreet handheld vaporizer. Devoid of smell and accessible through a single press of a button, THC pens are the ultimate solution for those on-the-go smoking moments. It’s considered less harmful than traditional smoking too.
- Controlled Dosing / Convenient Use – Avoid getting ‘too high’ by controlling your ‘high’ throughout the process. THC pens give consumers the ability to seamlessly control their dose. Most THC pens suggest inhaling for up to three seconds to enjoy a normalized dose.
- Cleaner Experience – Have you ever tried to grind bud and roll a joint without making a mess? It’s not easy. THC pens are convenient, portable, and completely free from any mess. All you have to do is load your cartridge or fill your tank. No more ashtrays are necessary.
Important Things to Know About THC Vape Pens!You need to understand a few things before purchasing your first THC vape pen. Vapes are among the most complicated ways to approach cannabis, so let’s make it as simple of a process as possible.Here are a few things you must know to ensure a convenient experience with your THC pen.
- Match Your Components – Vape batteries and cartridges are available in every shape and size imaginable. Ideally, shoppers focus on products that are labelled ‘510 threaded’ as this is the universal size used by the industry. Read the fine print regarding your cartridge or battery before making a purchase.
- Control Your Temp Settings – The changes in temperature of the vaporizer battery impact the overall experience that you enjoy. Lower temperatures yield a more terpene-focused experience. On the other hand, higher temperatures introduce a stronger and stonier experience. Be careful, your first experience could be too strong.
- Practice Proper Storage – Don’t store your battery anywhere that the heat or cold could get to it. Keep your products as close to room temperature as possible.
- Watch For Leaks – Dispose of items immediately if there’s liquid leaking from your distillate cartridge. Leaking vape pens are not usable and may cause negative impacts on your health.
Why Buy THC Vape Pens From Cannabis Genesis420?When it comes time to buy the best quality THC vape pens online, shoppers can trust Cannabis Genesis424 Online for the top products on the market. We also have vaping accessories you can check out to complete your vaping experience. Cannabis concentrates in a variety of shapes, sizes, and forms are all backed by Cannabis Genesis424’s customer service guarantee.Cannabis Genesis424 promises:
- 100% Discreet Shopping
- Nationwide Support 24/7